Club app icon

Pitchero Club

The best way to keep up to date with Penryn RFC

View

History

ABOVE: Penryn RFC Team Photo 1884-1887 Penryn owes the beginning of its Rugby, if long-ago memories are to be trusted, to a watchmaker and a pig's bladder. The watchmaker's name was John Marshall Thomas, and in 1872 he returned to Penryn from London

Documents

17 Documents

Links

12 Links

Sponsors

9 Sponsors

Affiliations

Club sponsors